Gluten Free Vegan Gooey Brownies
The last brownies you’re ever going to make. They are guilt-free with wholesome healthy ingredients. I’ve made notes that can convert this recipe easily into Paleo. This recipe is also low in sugar and can be modified with added syrup in case you need it sweeter. Just try the batter before placing it into the oven and add more sugar in case my low sugar version isn’t indulging enough.
This one is a keeper!
Best Gluten Free Vegan Gooey Brownies
- ⅔ Cup Tapioca Flour
- ⅔ Cup Almond Flour (Not almond meal)
- ½ Cup Cacao Powder
- ½ Cup Organic Cane Sugar or Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (For Paleo substitute baking soda).
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Flax Seed Meal (Mix 2 tbsp of flax meal with 2 tbsp water- This is not a mistake, it's 2 tbsp! Let it gel for a few minutes).
- ½ Cup Grape Seed Oil (Substitute for Coconut Oil, or Olive Oil)
- 4 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional).
- ¼ Cup Pecans, Hazelnuts or Almonds (Optional).
- Prepare and combine the flax meal with water and set aside to gel.
- Sift into a bowl all dry ingredients (except for the flax meal). Mix well and stir.
- Mix all wet ingredients together including the almond butter and mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients slowly until it is well combined. Add the flax meal gel.
- Add your chosen topings. (You can fold into the batter the nuts and chocolate chips, or decorate on top of the batter after placing the batter in a baking pan).
- Place batter in a baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes in 350°F (180°C).
- Let it cool for an hour before serving.