Vegan Rose Ice Cream Recipe
This homemade ice cream is probably the best I’ve made so far.
Coconut milk and rose petal jam, Gulkand blended and finished in the ice cream maker. Easy!
This was a bit of a tricky recipe, as I never use essential oils in my kitchen (these are never for ingestion). Rose essential oil was out of the question, and rose water dilutes the recipe. Since I wanted to create a REAL rose experience (see my previous frequency post on rose frequency), I used rose petal jam, which is made with real rose petals cooked with sugar cane (or jaggery-sugar, which is used in Ayurveda).
I love upgrading my day with roses. Why not, right? Roses symbolize love. Tuning in to the energy of love is always a great idea.
Everything is energy; everything in our existence is made of atoms that operate at a specific frequency. Even our emotions and thoughts have electromagnetic fields, as do viruses and bacteria. A healthy human body vibrates at 62-78MHz while disease starts when the frequency drops to 58MHz.
(living plants hold a high frequency while dried herbs have a lower frequency).
If you want to vibrate closer to the frequency of love, surround yourself with roses! Rose frequency is the closest you can get to true love! (Scientifically speaking). Rose vibrates at 320 MHz. Love, as a state of being, vibrates at 528 MHz.
Something to think about next time you are buying flowers for someone.
Rose petal jam or Gulkand is a sweet Indian delicacy. It is easy to prepare (but does takes 7-10days to form into a jam). It is listed under the best Ayurvedic medicines for its enormous health benefits. You can make the rose petal jam at home, or buy it from Asian/Indian supermarkets.
For the ice cream topping, I created a sauce that gave the whole rose ice cream experience a unique twist! I used a superfood. Guess what it is?
Home-made Rose Vegan Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Maker
For the ice cream
- 400ml Can Coconut Cream *See notes
- 3 tbsp Gulkand- Rose petal jam **See link for a home-made recipe at the comments section
For the sauce
- 1 tbsp Gulkand- Rose petal jam
- 1 tbsp Rosewater Optional- You can use water
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate Extract
- Blend the coconut cream and the rose petal jam until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness (add one more tbsp if not sweet enough).
- Pour into your ice cream maker. Make according to instructions, ~20-25 minutes. ***
- Combine all the sauce ingredients and stir well until you achieve the perfect consistency.
- Pour the sauce on the ice cream to each cup before serving.